Gear For Sale: Wireless Setup, MPX-G2

Title: Gear For Sale:  Wireless Setup,  MPX-G2
Hey folks, before it went up on ebay, wanted to offer them to the list as follows:  PayPal or cash in new york only.  EMAIL OFF LIST ONLY, PLEASE.

Wireless Transmitter and Receiver,
SONY UHF SYNTHESIZED DIVERSITY TUNER
INCLUDES LAV MIC AND CUSTOM MADE RIGHT ANGLE GUITAR CABLE.
THIS IS A CONSUMER LEVEL PIECE AND IS ADEQUATE FOR LOW-LEVEL APPLICATIONS,
ORIGINAL PRICE WAS $750 I BELIEVE.  INPUT TO TRANSMITTER IS 1/8TH INCH CONNECTOR
TWO CHANNEL DIVERSITY,  REASON FOR SALE, MOVING UP TO PRO GRADE $2000 UNIT.
IN EXTREMELY GOOD CONDITION, AND IS A NICE PIECE.  $500

Guitar Effects Processor MPX-G2

Lexicon MPX-G2- GUITAR MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSOR.  BEEN DISCUSSED ON THIS LIST FOR EVER, A GREAT PIECE, AM LOATH TO LET GO OF MINE, BUT NEED TO FINANCIALLY.   SOLD WITH THE R1 PEDAL, which is NOT IN MINT CONDITION, BUT NOT BEAT UP EITHER.  Has not been used in 1 year.  The pair is $800.

For the serious, I’m happy to take some pictures if you’d like.  No original packaging,  manuals are available for the mpx-g2 and r1 and will be included.

These go up on the block this weekend.

Best,

Todd