In praise of Ganesh RE: In Praise of Taking Risks with Artistry -the result is the point, not the process BUT

Tom, thanks for passing that along! Very nice! Reminds me of when Homer
Simpson crashed Apu's wedding clumsily disguised as Ganesh (a/k/a
Ganesha)...the crowd didn't buy it for a second, saying "that is not
Ganesh! Lord Ganesh is graceful!!"
Deities like Ganesh make me glad I decided to be a pantheist. (Not that
I'm an expert or anything...far from it.)
Yours in Hans Reichel,
Tim
www.mungenast.com