Adrenalinn help OT

Hi all

I got the PC adrenalinn editing suit 2.0 from the yahoo site to try and edit my preset quickly.

i want to use it to edit the presets on my adrenalinn (its a 1 upgraded to a 2) I have been trying to conect it to my computer via a cable that plugs into my joystick port at one end and has a midi in and out cable at the other, im using windows XP could anyone tell me why its not working?

all im getting is a messege that says  "no all date yet" or "timed out timer killed" could you tell me things like how to set the joystick port to make sure its working, what condition the adrenalinn has to be in (any special commands on it?) and anything else I might have missed.

thanks
Phill Wilson

What type of MSN user are you? Take our quick quiz and find out!