Im so sorry

Hi all

I just wanted to say how sorry I am if you have all just recieved a MASSSIVE email with pics for an art submission.

Its nearly five in the morning here and i have just finished work, I typed this all out as my last thing to do for the night, needless to say some how  the LD list address got poasted instead of the art shops aplication address.

i know how precious our bandwidth is and Id hate to offend anyone with either the size or content of my mis-led post

once again SORRY

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

What type of MSN user are you? Take our quick quiz and find out!