Re: EDP pedals

On Sep 15, 2004, at 19:08, David J. Grossman wrote:

>> That's the one I too use with my EDP and other loopers. But it has 10
>> buttons, not 100 ;-)
>
> Well, if you want to get technical, it's 10 buttons. :-)
> I meant that you can program 100 different functions.
>
> - Dave

Sorry about the anal tone in my post. It hit me the moment after I
pushed the send button that the FCB actually has 10x10 programmable
functions and that this was probably what you ment. It's even more than
100 by the way, since every button can be programmed to send out
different midi events on a down press.

All the best

Per Boysen
---