Re: Boss RC-20

In a message dated 9/16/04 2:01:36 PM, cwk23@hotmail.com writes:

<< My question is this: I would like to know the best way to take a loop I
have stored and transfer it to my computer. >>

Hi
I don't know the best way but I'll tell you what I do.
I take the output from the RC20, run it thru a small preamp and then
straight
into my old Mac computer's audio 1/8" jack. I then record the signal using
program called Ultra Recorder.

There are preamps that function as D/A converters and preamps that can use
USB so depends on the computer system needs.

I have even recorded direct from the RC20 into the computer using a very
long
rca tipped cable with a 1/4" adaptor on one end an an 1/8th" adaptor on
the
other without a problem but you do have to do gain boosting and noise
reduction
using audio editing software.

BobC

www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier