Re: Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

This is probably my least favorite thing about the EDP since I happen
to really like using threshold recording. Well, this coupled with the
fact that unlike the Jamman you can't make an EDP interoperate with a
stereo signal without a mixer. Hence, the choices seem to be:

* 2 EDPs in the rack but forego threshold recording
* 1 EDP and a line mixer in the rack

I've just switched over to the first configuration. Still to be seen
whether I stick with it.

I really wish I could find a small box I could stick in the back of my
rack to take a stereo signal, feed off a mono-mix to the EDP, and then
mix the mono return with the existing stereo signal.

Mark