Re: behringer controllerRe: EDP pedals

Yes brother i ended up doing the same thing, the
repeater has a lot of misteries i havent been able to
solve.Sometimes i set up the channels in stereo and
when i want to deactivate them i won´t do it.Other
times the pitch function goes crazy and my loops start
in double speed...
say Per going back to the RME; i always found that
plugging directly into the card there wasn´t enough
gain and thats why i got the sm pro pr-8 mic preamp
for it but i still have to turn the gain on the mic
preamp all the way up to get a decent signal into the
PC.I am told that it might be because i dont have
stereo cables going from the RME into the mixer.Is
this the case with your card s well?
bests
Luis

=====