From: toejam00@mac.com [mailto:toejam00@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:41 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: behringer controllerRe: EDP pedals

As the new owner of a Gibson EDP and a Behringer FCB1010, it was with some
dismay that I read Jeff's comment that it could only control two devices.
I've got a Roland R-70, G-Major that I was hoping to rig it up to control
as
well. I had been having so much fun playing with the EDP that I have been
putting off getting the MIDI side of things (well, to be totally honest, I
was also waiting for my "Basic MIDI" and "MIDI for the Techophobe" to
arrive
from Amazon) I had sort of taken Behringer at their word when they say that
"you can use your FCB1010 to control ALL of your amplifiers, effects and
peripheral devices." (Users Manual) Now, I'm not sure if I did the right
thing.

TJ