Re: effects for drums (decent drum machine hardware)

Hi,

My main gear of live gig is laptop now, but sometimes I still use analog
stuff.
I am loving my 808 since 1980.. and I loved the with effects..

my live gig set up photo and mp3 is below,

http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/live_from_far_east/flashback/2003/11_17/P1040696.JPG

http://low.cavestudio.org/music/mp3/july_2003/07072003_1.mp3

http://low.cavestudio.org/music/mp3/july_2003/07072003_2.mp3

  Thanks