Mackie or Behringer mixer solution for Mark Hamburg

Hey Mark,

Let me strongly urge you NOT to buy the little cheapy Behringer mixer for
your mono to faux stereo solution for your
EDP.      I bought one and those little suckers are NOISY!!!!   They
reverse
engineered everything in their mixers exactly
like the Mackies and basically saved a lot of money by using really
inferior
preamplifiers.    Looks just like the Mackies,
cost 1/3 to 1/2 of the price and, unfortunately,  you get what you pay
for.
I'm not just mackin' on Behringer (pardon the pun).
I love the FCB 1010 midi pedal they make.

I'd recommend that you get Chris Bolan at Union Grove music to build you a
specific box for what you want to accomplish if
you can't find something already built.

I doubt he would charge you very much and he could customize it's size to
fit in the back of your rack.   If you don't know
him well (or at all)  please tell him that I sent you and tell him it's
for
you performance at the Loop Festival.........that might get
the work sped up.  He's amazingly booked up these days.

good luck,  yours,  Rick