kudos to the EDP and Loop IV

David Grossman wrote:

Well, I just want to express my gratitude for all you have done to make
this
product available and my sympathy for having to deal with all you have had
deal with in getting this product out. I couldn't live without my
Echoplexes
and I haven't found anything that comes close to replacing them for how I
use
them.

***********
I'll second that. The EDP with Loop IV is a phantastic musical instrument!

Thank you guys!

Andreas

*******
I'll heartily third that!     The contributions of Matthias Grob, Kim
Flint,
Eric Obermuhlner,
Andre LaFosse, Claude Voit, Warren Sirota, Andy Ewen, Kevin Van Pamel and
all the people who have invented,added to, perfected, marketed and
distributed this amazing machine as well as all the artists who's use of
it
have inspired me  have changed my life, musically.

Thanks a lot!

Rick