Re: MidiMate vs All access [was Re: Simulcast of Y2K4: I need advice]

hey Jeff,

Thanks a lot.  I purchased a Midi mate already and it is not enough.  I
have a 1010 coming back to me by mail.  Sold it to a guy on ebay and
decided to cancel the transaction because the guy was way too demanding
and a jerk.  Wanted quicker shipping than he paid for.

I'm going to call Rocktron tomorrow and see what the hey I can get out
of them.  The dealer I used Online, Tunnelvisionmusic.com has been most
unresponsive and I don't want to deal with them/him/it.

Going to Y2K4?  I'll be there.  I'm going to play but I'm really there
to journalize and learn.

Larry

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar