Re: PK-5 as MIDI controller for loop set up (was MidiMate vs Allaccess)

I had one of those things once.

I don't think it'd be any good for controlling an EDP.

You can't program the pedals individually.  You have one octave of notes
C to C.  You can change the octave, but that's it.

Besides, the long throw of the pedals would make rhythmic accuity
crap-a-dap.

And it's heavy, and it's big.

Forget about it and buy an FCB1010.

-J