couple of Steve Lawson gigs in the UK this week

hey loopsters,

A couple of solo gigs coming up this week, both of them with the truly
marvellous Rob Jackson (brilliant solo looping guitarist) supporting -

Tuesday Sept 28th - The Looking Glass, Leicester - free entry, 8pm

(before this show, Rob and I will be giving a masterclass at Leicester
college, which will no doubt feature lots of loopage, so if you know
someone there who can get you in, that'll be worth coming to...)

Thursday Sept 30th - The Headgate Theatre, Colchester - doors 7.30 tix
£6/£5.00 - box office - 01206 366000

And in between those two gigs, I'll be playing at The Bedford in Balham on
Wednesday 29th, backing up american singer/songwriter Kerry Getz -
http://www.kerry-getz.com

hope to see you there!

cheers!

Steve