RE: Chords: played vs. built (was: mono ebow (was Eivind Aarset)

Hey Brian,

I would greatly hear that, using ambiloop myself.
There is a a new ambiloopradio group at Yahoo! Groups. It was created last
week I think
just to "hold" songs created with ambiloop.

To learn more about the ambiloopradio group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ambiloopradio

Ben.