RE: effects for drums (decent drum machine hardware)

hi,

sorry for delay reply...
the yellow rack is "Tee Bee"that  bass module from Holland..
right one is 808. I modified trigger ins per sound modules.

about the setup, we have own small gig place and studio in Kobe,
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/
then I don't need the time for set up..
sometimes we streaming web cast gig from there.

so,other little my setting is below,
http://www.cavestudio.com/gallery/gallery_photos/2004/july/P1150897.JPG
and live sound is
http://low.cavestudio.org/music/mp3/sep_2004/live1_11th_Sep_2004.mp3

but I don't use analog stuff for gig in outside of our studio,then I
use Powerbook..
yes,problem is carry..
I am using Live and Reaktor mainly with samples from my analog stuff..
I will use Powerbook and iBook G4 for the Y2K4 festival.

  Sunao