From: loop.pool [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:14 AM
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: FINAL CALL FOR PERFORMERS: Y2K4 International Live Looping
Festival

I'd like to announce that there are a limited number of performance spots
left for the

Y2K4 INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL

Friday, October 8th (opening concert is full up)
Saturday, October 9th
Sunday, October 10th in Santa Cruz, California

with the annual Loopers Brunch on Monday, October 11th

Performance slots are non-paid and only artists who use live looping
techniques in their music should apply.

Each artist has a maximum of 20 minutes to set up,  30 minutes to play and
10 minutes to breakdown (with the help of a bunch of friendly loopers).

If you are interested and I don't know your work, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO
THIS MESSAGE ON THIS LIST
but send a CD of your live looping work to:

Y2K4 International Live Looping Festival
412 Darwin Street
Santa Cruz, California
95062-2629   USA

Producing this festival is pretty all consuming so please direct all
enquiries to my personal e-mail address (RICKWALKER@looppool.info).   I may
not be able to read Loopers Delight's digest for several days at a time.

 I will post the details and final scheduling of the concert in about one
week's time and will not have any time to respond to specific information
requests until after that time.  My apologies in advance.

There are very few slots left so hurry if you are interested.

Here's the first scoop on the festival:

Y2K4 INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL
Opening Concert:   Art Gallery to be determined
FRIDAY NIGHT,  OCTOBER 8th   8 p.m.
 free admission to the public,  all ages welcome
SUNAO INAMI (Japan),  ROBERTO ZORZI (Italy), MICHAEL KLOBUCHAR (United
States)

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9th     noon to midnight
SUNDAY,  OCTOBER 10th      noon to midnight
THE RESONANT CHURCH   Pennsylvania 1/4 block south of Soquel Avenue
$10 USD for each day with no one turned away for lack of funds

SCHEDULED ARTISTS:

Sunao Inami (Japan), Roberto Zorzi (Italy),
lol C (England), Gareth Whittock (Wales), Bernhard Wagner (Switzerland)
Bill
Walker (Santa Cruz),
Michael Klobuchar (Pennsylvania),
Loop.pooL (Santa Cruz), Matt Davignon (Ca.), George Demarest
(Massachusetss),Warren Sirota (New York), Are Jay Hoffman (US), Joe
Balestreri (California),
Andre Custodio (California), Phyll Smith (aka DArk Muse-California),
Koorosh
Daryiae
(California/Persia), Stanitarium (California), Mark Hamburg (Santa Cruz),
Trey Donovan
(Ca.), Eric Oberthaler (Ca.), Timothy Crowe (Ca.), J Sidhlo (Texas),
Dr.Richard Zvonar (Ca.), Max Valentino (Ca.), Chris Cutler (Santa Cruz),
Gary Regina (Ca.), Ted Killian (Oregon). Leo Sauvageau and Ginger (US),
Daniel Lewis and Pipa Pinon (Santa Cruz),Brian Kenney Fresno (Mars),  Peter
Chester and Deep Fried (Santa Cruz),Craig Mccollough (Santa Cruz)

Annual Loopers Brunch:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 11th       1 p.m.
THE CATALYST (Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz)
Free except for price of brunch.