CD kicking off crossover collaboration

Hi friends,

The  "looping music vs spoken word" album is finally up at
http://www.cdbaby.com/perboysen

It's a one hundred percent indie release, not having a shit to do with
the traditional record industry. My license partner is in fact an
educational company. The collaboration is based on the fact that
organisational leadership, the subject they study and teach, and
musical improvisation share the same insecure and constantly changing
ground - both in philosophy and praxis. The company achieves a cool
branding and I get my music out without compromising. I'm very happy
for this collaboration to finally take off. We had 500 pre orders,
thanks to their corporate network :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---