RE: line mixers for looping

I think you're talking about the Alesis 12R.  There's several on eBay
right now:

http://search.ebay.com/alesis-12r_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

They seem to go for about $150 these days.

TravisH

 >my live rig had to fit into smaller & smaller cases because of
european baggage allowances; I went for the alesis rackmount mixer,
 >which is a mixture of mono & stereo channels, 2 auxes (1 pre, 1 post),
basic 3-band eq & a dedicated effects return. also 2-track
 >send/return, phantom power, XLR mic inputs on the monos & balanced
1/4" outs.

 >the damn thing seems to have disappeared off the market, & if I hadn't
just seen a picture of it, I'd think I'd dreamedthe whole thing. >it's
quiet, reliable & flexible enough to deal with a few mics, a repeater,
a quadraverb & a bunch of synth modules, & it's only 3 rack >units
high. the faders are a decent length too. I think it was about £180, or
(scratches head) um..... isn't that about $300?