Re: the finite nature of things

Tim Nelson wrote:

>--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
>

>>... seeing that LOOP ISLAND still does not exist
>>

>Yes, it does. But It's pretty damp there, and it would
>hasten the demise of your Space Station, I'm sure.
><http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2004/08/17in/B2-bridge0817-5474.html>
>
>There's a Loop Island in the Chesterfields in the
>Coral Sea, too, but I'd probably be too busy scuba
>diving to do much looping.

here in west oz, in the very inviting sounding district of Shark Bay, is
a small 'town' called Useless Loop.  I would recommend it, but it's
mostly a salt mine, so I doubt that looping gear would be much better
off.  It is however, about as isolated from politics as one could
probably get in the western world.

-omjn