Re: Defective blackface gibsons being sold?

IMO, it sounds like the Boston store owner is trying to prejudice you
against Musicians Friend.  I wonder why?  Hmmm...

Anyway, I bought an EPD from Musicians Friend which was manufactured
sometime in 2003 (I don't want to pull it from my rack to verify the
exact date - but is was early 2003) and it works fine.  Haven't had a
single problem.

Matt