Re: Jazz Looping Pedalboard v2.0

> Very clean layout. How are the pedals fastened into
> the boards?
>
> -t-

I used sticky Velcro to fasten the pedals to the wood. The Angstrom pedal
cases
come with a loop velcro floor. Unfortunately, this floor is almost an inch
below
the lip of the metal sides, making it difficult to reach the pedals and
plug in
cables. Also, a solid floor of black velcro attracts cat hair like a
magnet. :)

So I cut two pieces of particle board shelving (just like what I used for
version 1.0) to the right size, epoxied some strips of hook velcro to the
bottom
(the adhesive that comes on the sticky velcro seems never to be as strong
as the
velcro itself), and stuck them in there. Then I epoxied loop velcro pieces
the board just underneath the pedals. Now the pedals are raised up and
easy to
step on.

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net/