Re: newbie question on real-time computer looping

Ableton Live 4.0.  I use it but get a little lag.  I have a PC and an
M-Audio Audiophile so that's prolly the reason for lag.  I also have a
gibson echoplex digital pro plus which is an excellent looper/ sequencer
that has midi sync and a but load of pedals.