Re: Yamaha MagicStomp Multi-FX

I very recently got the AG at the blowout price.  I find the interface
just
fine, but the range of capabilities pretty limited.  I'm wondering if the
range of options on the MagicStomp Acoustic might make it more useful.
I'm
not too put off by needing to set up the patches via USB.  I'm bummed that
it's not going to be out mid-Nov as originally advertised, since I have
about 10 days left on the 30-day return period for the AG :(  I guess I'll
hang onto it, and wait for the MagicStomp Acoustic blowout!  lol

Elby