Re: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah, looping

This is thrue David,this is why perhaps europe tends
to follow more tradition than america in my
opinion,but i think that the classic british rock
bands are still probably  the most influential
worldwide.
Cheers
luis

=====