off-topic question about pseudo-stereo plug-ins

Wondering if anyone knew about this -
I've been using digital performer with mac system 9, and haev been using a
great plug-in to stereoize my mono edp loops - it's called pseudo-stereo,
from psp plugins.  It takes a mono mix and really does a great job of
making
it sound like it was recorded in stereo, with lots of user control.
But I'm about to upgrade to system X, and this plug-in's not available and
won't be for quite a while, I'm told -
so does anybody know of a similar plug-in that would would with DP in
System
X?
Thanks.