RE: Loops curative/restful powers

I've done a lot of live looping with dancers, and my experience is that
they don't really *listen* to the music, it just happens while they do
their thing.  Really.  Maybe they're responding to it on some
subconscious level.  I've gotten the impression that asking a modern
dancer to synchronize to music is received with the same enthusiasm
you'd encounter when asking a poet to write something that rhymes.

This is not intended as a slight on dancers.  Or poets.

I also did a live soundtrack to a silent movie (Aelita: Queen Of Mars)
that featured a lot of looping, in a trio context.  It was a tremendous
amount of work.

TravisH