Re: Dream Looping Venues?

 Richard Zvonar wrote:

> once did a concert inside the anchorage of the Brooklyn Bridge.

I once played in the cave that was left in the side of a mountain after
they carved out
the stone blocks used to make the Brooklyn Bridge Anchorage.  :)       Its
called the
Widow Jane Mine in upstate NY.   I don't think they do shows there
anymore.   They had a
rave, and that killed that scene.

--
                     ****        What's Charles Up to?      ****
                         http://www.voicenet.com/~ccohen

             AIM= beepsandboops / YAHOO IM = beepsandboops2