Re: Unorthodox

    Actually I was working at Isis Oasis taking care of the cats and birds
for awhile.The job didn't pay shit ,but I did it cause I thought the joint
was interesting. W/ the Cervils I would stick a chicken neck through the
mesh and while they were busy w/ that ( about 2.5 seconds ,literally) I
would open the cage door and put the foodplate in.Getting it back out was
more difficult.The male Cervils and Ocelots had figured out the entropic
value of pissing on the metal of the cage.They would keep doing it and as
it
rusted and got weaker they would try and break through-not to escape,to
fight So I had to regularly check,and repair the cages,While I would be
fixing a section the  male cervils would stay right next to me on the
other
side,with amazingly unwavering attention they would communicate their
clear
intention to rip my throat out. The ocelots liked to play with humans but
were also really commited to psychological warfare w/ the cervils.
I did play music there too.