Re: Dream Looping Venues?

  There is a dolphin researcher in Hawaii -Michael Hyson-a Caltech
neurophysiologist, who was trying to find funds to set up underwater
mic/speeakers for a communication link between wild dolphinsand some
captive
ones.I was spozed to get the chance to play music through the set up,which
never came together.Almost dream gig. We did fool with some underwater
speakers in a pool ,ala Redolfi .The cool thing about that is how  much
you
feel the sound with your ahole skin. Being in the water when a humpback
sings is really incredible that way.  We do experience sound with the
whole
baody anyway,but that's often not the conscious focus of musicians
,engineers or audiences.