Re: On Demand CD Production Companies

Per,

For a second there, I thought Oasis had gone into the "on-demand"
business and I didn't know it! :)

I think Krispen is looking for a service that does production and
fulfillment, on demand as the CD's sell online.  There are plenty of
them out there...  I just trust CafePress because we did band schwag
through them for years online and it worked well.

Or - I could be wrong, and he's looking to do a short run - if so, Oasis
is highly recommended.

Doug

PS - Per- finally got your email (where I asked you to send it, but
failed to check!).  Write you soon once I have a bit more time.