From: Tim Nelson <psychle62@yahoo.com>
Sent: Dec 22, 2004 5:27 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: loopers party  northeast, ayuh

Yeah, it's a hectic time of year to try to fit in any
extra socializing. David Kirkdorffer has suggested
that a bunch of us meet for beverages at the Middle
East, but nobody's gotten back to him. Probably after
the holidays would be better.

I'm sorta jealous of your move; the Santa Cruz area is
the only part of the country I've ever been to that I
like as much as where I am now, and right now, with
snow and ice on everything here, it's more and more
tempting!

All the best,

-t-