Re: Acousmatrix 1/2

Coupla releases that complement Ohm quite well are
from Ellipsis Arts: 'Orbitones, Spoon Harps &
Bellowtones' and 'Gravikords, Whirlies & Pyrophones'
(CD3610 & CD3630 respectively).

They're anthologies of tracks featuring various
experimental and early electronic instruments, and
come packaged inside the back cover of nifty 96 page
CD-sized hardcover books.

-t-