From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 12:37 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Fwd: An Interesting URL for All You LD Jazzheads Out There . . .

Hi Ho!

A jazz guitarist friend of mine that i used to work
with/for sent this the other day. Its a URL for a
website that diagrams the tonal centers of
Coltrane's "Giant Steps" in real-time. Check it
out. It's very interesting.

http://www.heplaysjazz.btinternet.co.uk/giants.html

Wouldn't it be really, really cool if there was
a computer program that could "listen" to any
live musical input and similarly diagram it?

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."