FS: Farfisa VIP 600 - Phila pa

Hi, it's breaking my heart but I have decided to sell my farfisa dual
manual VIP organ. This is one very cool and mojo infested piece and it's
complete with the dual manual organ, original (1960s "hot rod"
style) legs, bass pedals, and (get this) the original leather carrying
cases for the organ, legs, and pedals (in thick black leather made it
italy with the farfisa logo on them (Three bags!)

The VIP 610 was their "everything" model. It's got two manuals (4 ocatevs
I think)) with switchable Bass section so you can play bass notes on the
lower bottom ocatave. One Keyboard is their all-in-one strings, banjo,
piano type things and the upper octave is a full organ with multiple
drawbar sections. (there are also drawbar sections and switches for the
synth and bass sections).

This has an adjustable Wah-wah effect and the infamous
"syntheslalom" psychedelic sliiiiide. Small sliders for the various parts
ina  mixer section off to the left. Bass pedals are full size.

It's in very good shape and everything seems to work ok but one drawbar is
loose and the caps for the mixer section were loose so I took them off (I
svaed them all so it's 100% original and of course the sliders/ work
fine/ VERY retro design in color scheme and multiple slider
cap/drawbar colors etc. (I guess back then it wasn't retro it was
Future modern but who am I to quibble?) I think one of the cases has a
zipper problem but given you're putting a 40+KG full size organ in it it
might be I never bothered to lift it to zip it closed. Whatever.

Sounds great and has graced many a Pink Flodyish influenced jam session
for me over the years. Gigged with it once and then left it in the studio
ever since.

This is too big with too many items to ship and I want to sell it as a
package witht he bass pedals, bags etc. (you could make a nice leather
jacket ot of the bags alone :))

I live in Phila Pa and can deliver it within an hour or so as well.

I am asking $250 obo which given it's completeness and condition is a very
good price IMO. If you have other ideas let me know. Trades or
partial possible but I'd rather just sell it and se it go to good use
somewhere else.

Let me know if you're interested, if it doesn't sell directly I'll be
putting it up on consignment at a local store where it will list for a LOT
more as I'll need to cover their fees. I just need to move it out of the
house to make room for other stuff I have already  so if it's in their
store it can sit there until it makes the store rich. Buy it form me now
and get a bargain ;)

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.