Re: -was Re: OT - Items for sale - anybody seen this?

First post - guess I can make introductions later...

A friend of mine's mother-in-law has an online sewing
pattern business and got a similar e-mail. After the
initial inquiry, the "buyer" (from Nigeria in this
case) wanted my friend's mother-in-law to send him a
computer. The scam was that he claimed he would mail
her back the cost of the computer plus $500 extra.
Fortunately she didn't fall for it.