Re: Electrix Announces....

I'm no accountant, but maybe they managed to wave the magic wand of
debt restructuring so now they have no R&D costs to recoup?  And yeah,
it's probably made in China now to lower manufacturing costs.

After filtering marketing speak, their description of the new version
sounded to me like "Fixed some bugs in OS 1.1 and put a pretty
faceplate on".  More power to them if that's true, but I'm not
expecting a big jump forward from the functionality of the original
unit.