Gig Spam: Atlanta Area

I'm playing with a friend of mine this Thursday, Jan. 20th at Higher
Grounds Coffee House  http://www.highergroundscoffee.com/

It is not going to be a 100% looping gig, but I will be using my EDP,
probably in 15-20 minute slots throughout the night, between our more
"traditional" singer-songwriter duo kind of sets.  We will also throw in a
few songs where I provide the "onemanband" backing to the vocals during
the traditional sets.  All this is to say there will be looping, but it
won't be for every song.

Brian Walton