Re: Dixie Dregs (Was: Jerry Marotta Tom Griesgraber NAMM and beyond)

On Jan 17, 2005, at 8:51 AM, Bernhard Wagner wrote:
Dixie Dregs! Can't believe they still exist. Years ago I used to record
solos by Steve Morse (esp. "Bloodsucking Leeches" on "Industry Standard",
1982) on grandma's tape recorder where you could replace a flange which
would half the speed...

Man I wish I could catch that Dregs show, but I gotta leave LA and go work in France next week ;-( I mixed an album for Steve a little while ago. He is amazing and a really cool guy on top of that.

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)
www.homerecordingbootcamp.com (Workshops around the world teaching the art and craft of recording )
www.livesofthesaints.net (The hottest ambient noise duo since Sonny & Cher)