Re: Klein copy

That might have been listmember Jason Fink, who's also
the guy who had those LD t-shirts printed up.

There's also a Yahoo group for DIY instrument makers
who don't want pret-a-porter; we're the Eccentric
Luthiery Support Group. (The aforementioned Mr. Fink
is a member.) At least three of us in the group have
built instruments which 'borrowed' from the Klein
design. You can see photos and peruse the message
thread archives by joining at
<http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/EccentricLuthierySupportGroup/>

-t-