Re: How about syncing 5 EDPs ... Mr. LaFosse strikes again

On Jan 18, 2005, at 19:14, L. Angulo wrote:

> In doing this configuration... how would you output al
> 5 different signals so you get the true amazing sonic
> experience at the end we can only listen in stereo...
> Luis

No. The human hearing is capable of detecting the direction of a given
sound. We can hear if it's coming up front or if it comes from behind,
from the left, the right, above, below and every angel in between.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)