Re: EDP Noise Problem (overheating?)

Dylan,

A couple of days ago I finally got around to opening my EDP to reseat
the memory sticks.  This seems to work wonders.  The EDP is currently on
it's 3rd day of running a constant loop - no degredation that I can hear.

If you try this, please post your results.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Combs, Senior Engineer