Re: AW: CFC Speeds for Repeater

Tom,

Last I heard you could still order those cards directly from Pretec. Their
website made them a little difficult to locate, though. I think they're
listed
under Industrial Cards or something like that. If they have a search
facility on
there, look for Hitachi Series, or just email them directly and see if
they can
help you. Several people on the repeater-users yahoo reported buying those
cards
(direct from Pretec) and they all worked great in the Repeaters.

Greg