Re: security issue: eBay Account Suspended

Hello there Ebaying loopfolk.

Yeah. I've gotten a couple of those emails of late too. It was pretty easy
for me to spot the fact that it was a phony 'cause this particular e-mail
address/identity is not in any way connected to my eBay activities. I do
all of that
stuff under another address identity. Heheheh. But they didn't know that
did
they.

Best,

Ted Killian

PS: I am typing this on my iBook form a hotel in Anaheim, CA getting ready
for another  crazy day at the NAMM show.