Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System

Title: Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System

Hello folks!

Well, after my eBay gear selling/buying frenzy, I finally managed to reconstruct my guitar system inside a new 8 space shockmount rack.  I created an interactive and graphical tour of my rack and floor gear, where you can click on an piece of gear and get a pop-up window that links to websites with more information, sound clips, etc.  Note that I bought more of your suggestions for tone altering effects too, such as the Boss VF-1, which is amost a perfect rackmount replacement of my Boss GT-3 and has the exact same synth sounds and much of the same patches.

You can check it out here...

http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm

I'm also open to any suggestions for improvement too…especially better web sites than what I have listed.

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.htm#videos