Re: EchoplexDP Plus: "tick-tick-tick" noise problem

Ok, I will try to anwer your questions;

1 - I have posted the Wave sound, it's here :
http://www.familoo.com/familoo/RepFiles/9042563465/tick-01.wav . It's
another loop. the input knob was not at its minimum, that's why you can
here
some sound in the background (a mic was plugged in).

2 - I 've tried several times, and each time the noise came by groups of
four, always separated by the same time of silence (or almost?)

3 - By "swapping the memory around", you mean to invert the position of the
memory simms? If that's it, I will try tomorrow( it's already 1AM here in
France...)

4 - I've tried with several loops, and it seems to be the same with every
loop; sometimes it apears on loop 1 and only, and sometimes in other loops
too, sometimes in other loops and not in loop 1...

.