Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:10:33 +0000
From: "jacob !" <blood_vessel@hotmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: digitech rds 3.6

Hi i'm new to this list so i don't know if this has been discussed.  I"m
just curious if this machine has the same infinite repeat (loop)
capablities
that the rds 7.6 has....and what kind of footswitch setup you can use to
make the rds "like" the pds pedals (i'm familiar with those).  anyway any
information about this model would be great.

thanks.