Line mixer w 2 effects sends?

Anyone make something equivalent to a Mackie 1202 mixer in a 1-3 space rack configuration?    I’ve looked at the Rane sm 82 and the Rolls 203x but neither cuts it for me.  I’m hoping I don’t need to ultimately give in and buy a big case to rack mount my Mackie.  I use it as the heart of my electronic drum and looping rig and want to keep things small and simple.

Some of the must haves:

Need a Headphone out (the rane sm82 lacks this)

Easy to use with one hand (I’m a drummer and like to tweak while I’m playing)

Stereo inputs to make tweaking easier

At least 2 effects sends

Tone controls

Thanks