Re: Line mixer w 2 effects sends?

Larry,

In a message dated 01/30/05 9:53:47, coop@newmillguitar.com writes:

The Sampson 1602 has all you need except it is 4 rack spaces.

Is that the same as the Samson PL-1602 that is still currently being sold?

I'm just curious. I am always on the lookout for newer, better rack line-mixers
too. I used to swear by an old Rocktron G612 12-channel mixer that had
(effectively) 4 sends and 4 returns, quiet operation, and took up only
one rack space. Alas, mine died after a decade of servitude and they
don't make 'em any more. I guess there are few enough of them out there
that they seldom appear on eBay either. I wound up having to make do
with an old Roland M-120 with fewer sends but has the virtue of being
built like a tank. I'm always looking out for something to replace it with.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."